In the regular rumors of the fantastic cricketer Dhoni’s Retirement, everyone just laughed it off until he himself announced a shocking statement. MS Dhoni declared his retirement from International Cricket at his social media handle on 15 August 2020. He has left his crazy fans in an emotional shock. But that’s the time a bid a farewell to an iconic Star MS Dhoni. His journey with 1929 hours is memorable and the pitch will never forget his presence in the game.
1.Has played most ODIs(350) for India after Sachin Tendulkar
2.First Indian to hit 200 sixes in international cricket
3.Fastest to reach no.1 position in ODI from just 42 inns
4.Was only the 4th Indian player to score 10,000+ runs in ODI cricket
5. Only captain to win all 3 ICC trophies.
6. Dhoni was honored with Padma Bhushan in 2018 & Padma Shri in 2009.
7. He was also the ICC ODI player of the year in 2008 & 2009. He has won the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award in 2007
8. Across formats, MS Dhoni has captained India team in 332 matches which are highest for any player. He also remains to be the only non-Australian captain to win 100+ matches
9.Won IPL 2010, 2011, 2018 & CL 2010, 2014 as captain
10. The only player to lead the team in all World T20 tours 2007, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2014 & 2016.